Student Project

Monday, January 17, 2011

Week 3: Project Development

I hope everyone has gathered information needed for your project. This is the first step in developing your project. If you need some help to complete this step, you may find the following blog posts helpful:

30 Resources to Find the Data You Need
Buy and sell data at Data Marketplace
Scraping for Journalism: A Guide for Collecting Data

Looking ahead, I think you will enjoy designers responses to "
Visualize This" challenges and the most recent one is "where the public gets its news"

For amusement, here is "May the Tallest and Fattest Win the Presidency," and "Movie Character Interactions."

I look forward to your first progress report this coming Wednesday. Let me know if you have any questions and how I can help.

Update- Matthew Pfliiger found this great link for visualization tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment